Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Wightman' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wightman Road closed

We are enjoying the peace and quiet arising from the closure of Wightman Road between Pemberton and Mattison Roads.  This is because of Tha…

Started by Dick Harris

8 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by Jini C

Clive Carter's Photo Essay on Wightman Road "Designing-in Danger"

Clive Carter's Photo Essay on Flickr is here - it includes this photograph which he suggests shows Wightman Road c1887, "This view is from…

Started by EMC2

2 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by EMC2

Haringey submits local plan to Government; confirms plan to convert Arena retail park

Haringey has now submitted its revised local plan to the Government, who will then examine it. Information on the plan & consultation i…

Started by michaelw

6 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by Jayvee

Wightman Road traffic delays today Friday 16th

There have been temporary traffic lights near the junction with Hewitt Road for much of the day.  Thames Water are dealing with a sewer pro…

Started by Dick Harris

4 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by JoeW

Up the Junction

It is great to see the pedestrian crossing at the West Gate of Finsbury Park being used as a safe route for commuters to Finsbury Park stat…

Started by matthew cuthbert

4 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by John D

A dark day for Wightman Road

Nice to see Wightman getting a new coat of tarmac...

Started by EMC2

17 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Charlotte A

Street Party for Wightman

One step closer... A resident on Wightman suggested I create an online petition. https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/wightman-road-stre

Started by matthew cuthbert

7 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

What the .... ?

As I was driving south down Wightman Rd this morning at about 10.30, I saw a young woman with a fully-grown sheep on a lead, walking North…

Started by John D

9 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Hugo Read

Choral Evensong, Benediction and BBQ!

Hi folks, This Sunday, 24 May at St. Paul's, Harringay (on Wightman Road near Harringay station), we'll be having a service of Choral Evens…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

2 May 22, 2015
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

THIS WEEKEND - WW1 Exhibition and Concert at St. Paul's Church

Hi folks! At St. Paul's Church on Wightman Road we're holding an exhibition this weekend of things relating to the church and the parish du…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

5 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service