Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'St' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St Ann's Food Hub

After reading about St Ann's Food Hub on Harringay Online I have become a volunteer, helping to distribute fresh fruit and veg. It is reall…

Started by Richard Ross

3 Dec 11, 2021
Reply by Richard Ross

BBC 'You and Yours,' Featuring: Community-built Housing

BBC 'You and Yours,' Friday 7th Oct (On air 12:15 - 12:57) Community Land Trusts are a hot bed for having a say, with community groups bui…

Started by matthew cuthbert

2 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Animation 5 easy steps to privatising the NHS

http://youtu.be/CsZojBhuy2Y Animation 5 easy steps to privatising the NHS Worse sell off any trust land assets at the same time, illegal.

Started by tania

1 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Domshaw

St Anns Hospital & Ally Pally sell off Condems, Self-serves at it again

Pinched this post from FB, just wanted to share in case some people did not know. Paul Burnham Alexandra Palace and St Ann's Hospital are u…

Started by tania

3 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Does anyone have info about the church on Mattison road?

Wondering past St Augustine of Canterbury church (thats what it was called) I wondered if it was still in use... or made into flats... doe…

Started by Marika

6 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Marika

Awareness of libraries: open letter to the council

Awareness of libraries Can I offer a practical idea to promote the use of libraries? The suggestion is generally applicable, but I do of c…

Started by Clive Carter

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Harringay resident and ex St. Ann's Ward Cllr Brian Haley wants to be London's Mayor

According to Dave Hill, over at the Guardian, Haley is in the race to become the Lib Dems' Mayoral candidate.  I don't normally take an in…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

18 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by John D

Ward Road Traffic Casualty Statistics

Attached is a speadsheet derived from Ward road traffic casualty statistics over the past decade.  I have made cumulative comparisons and f…

Started by WightmanPaul

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service