Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'School' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skinners Academy

Does anyone have a child at Skinners Academy? We've been offered a place for my son there next year when he starts Secondary School and i n…

Started by Samsam Bubbleman

5 Apr 3, 2021
Reply by John Leeming

Eleven Mature Trees Destroyed In School Grounds

A number of years ago, there was a thorough, in-depth asbestos survey of the ‘entire’ Ferry Lane Estate. After extensive searches, (compris…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

19 Sep 15, 2019
Reply by Jeanette Sitton

School pick-up and after school care

Hello all, I am looking for someone to pick up my son (4) from Alexandra primary school in wood green on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and to loo…

Started by Katie Tucker

0 Sep 13, 2013

Help Park View's Rhythm Sticks Raise Money to Make an Album!

We are in the process of a very special and exciting project! Park View band Rhythm Sticks is raising money to fund an album of their very…

Started by Park View

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Park View update

So it has been a while since our last update, but we have plenty to tell you about! The latest newsletter is out and is now available to vi…

Started by Park View

0 Apr 16, 2013

Look who dropped by our village square ...

We were extremely proud to have Gladesmore Community School singing their song for Tottenham 'Everybody Dreams' at the last Living Under On…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Aug 29, 2012

Beat Ahoy! Project with Park View students

Park View students were involved in a project called Beat Ahoy. They explored their heritage and contribution of black people to maritim…

Started by Park View

0 Mar 23, 2012

Haringey School Funding - Online Petition

I have just read the front page of the Haringey Independent (Fri 6th Nov 09). It focussed on an article about school funding for Haringey v…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Liz

South Harringay Junior School's recent visit to Isantbul, Turkey

Checkout the latest on the visit, by visiting the blog - www.southharringayjuniorschool.wordpress.com

Started by Dinendra

0 May 25, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service