Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Parking' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parking Permit Increases

Just a FYI parking permits are increasing in price from the 15th. Details at  https://new.haringey.gov.uk/media/4263/download?inline=

Started by Rich

3 on Tuesday
Reply by David Parnell

Parking Permit Help/Advice needed

Have recently changed my car and applied for change of vehicle on my resident permit. However, although I have sent copy of bill of sale an…

Started by Ian

1 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Neil Whitehead

Day visitor permit needed - Wood Green Outer Zone

A friend is finally getting a plumber to fix his hot water on Monday  but has left it too late to get a one day visitor permit for the Wood…

Started by Michael Anderson

3 Jun 1, 2021
Reply by Michael Anderson

Urgent - Visitor Parking Permits

Hello I am new to the area and live on St Ann's Road in Salisbury Mansions. I have a workman over and I wasn't aware he needed a visitors p…

Started by Wasif

1 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by Deborah Phillips

Parking permits please

Hello We live on the ladder and have run out of parking permits again and have a builder on site for another few days. Is there anyone who…

Started by VG

4 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by tigha

Parking permit on the ladder to buy

Hello, I am living on the ladder, but have to move out within a month. I got a vehicle recently for this and I have been trying to buy some…

Started by Stéphanie

7 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Stéphanie

Parking permit needed on the ladder

Hello, I am living on the ladder, Mattison road/green lanes, I am forced to move out and got a vehicle recently for it, I have been trying…

Started by Stéphanie

1 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by tigha

Visitor Parking permits desperately needed

Hi  Does any one have 4x day permits i could purchase from them? PLEASE! Or borrow until mine come through?  any help would be very much ap…

Started by Oliver

5 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Lil

Car towed. Why no ticket??

So I went out to get in my car this afternoon, only to be unable to find it. After phoning the police and then Trace, I discovered that Har…

Started by Carol Tennant

26 Mar 20, 2014

Visitor Parking Plea

As the cruel hand of Fate would have things, our boiler has chosen the first day of winter to throw the towel in. We've got a boiler man co…

Started by The L J Monk

3 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by The L J Monk

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service