Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Music' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live at Karamel next week…

Collage Arts presents live music at Karamel with The Prima Donnas…   Over the evening, The Prima Donnas will be performing songs by ‘Elling…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Sep 2, 2021

Next week at Karamel…

Collage Arts presents live music at Karamel with…   Deelee Dubé Thursday 19th August   Embodying a stellar African musical lineage, the ecl…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Aug 11, 2021

Next week at Karamel…

The Summer of Live Music continues with Jay Phelps OST…. Karamel.London Jay Phelps and SoulEndvr are delighted to share with you a signatu…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Aug 4, 2021

Next week at Karamel…

Karamel.London   Collage Kids returns with Usifu Jalloh (The Cowfoot Prince) and the Summer of Music continues with Miguel Muziq & Unk…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Jul 28, 2021

Trehantiri Greek & Arabic Music shop (previously at 365-367 Green Lanes)

Shortly after moving to the area (just off Green Lanes) around 4 years ago I read about Trehantiri Greek & Arabic Music shop, which boa…

Started by George

8 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Hels

Sony Hi-Fi unit (faulty) to give away (N15)

Silver & wood Sony CMT-EP30 hi fi component system (main unit + 2 speakers). The CD and tape deck are faulty, only working intermittent…

Started by Emma

0 Aug 8, 2017

Denon UD M3 stereo / hifi free to a good home

getting rid of an old school 1998 Denon UD M3 hifi. CD, radio and 2x R/L in/outs to wire up other devices. Just wired it up and its all wor…

Started by Ed Whitehead

1 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

FOR SALE: 2 x ATP Iceland music festival tickets -£140 - 2nd - 4th July 2015

Would anyone be interested in buying 2 tickets for the ATP (All Tomorrow's Parties) Iceland music festival? The festival is held on an old…

Started by Sian

0 Apr 25, 2015

Local Violin Teacher

Could anyone recommend a violin teacher for my enthusiastic 12yr. old daughter. She has asked me to sort this out for a few weeks now so I…

Started by Maria Law

2 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Maria Law

Help Park View's Rhythm Sticks Raise Money to Make an Album!

We are in the process of a very special and exciting project! Park View band Rhythm Sticks is raising money to fund an album of their very…

Started by Park View

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service