Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Green Lanes' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will new Brexit rules limit the variety of food products on sale on Green Lanes?

In the latest instalment of Brexit red tape, there are new requirements for documentation starting now, and later in the year there will be…

Started by michaelw

5 Apr 4
Reply by michaelw

TCV's Big Green Weekend at Railway Fields!

TCV’s Big Green Weekend is back! Join us at Railway Fields (381 Green Lanes N4 1ES) for practical habitat management and conservation activ…

Started by TCV Haringey

0 Sep 11, 2018

Volunteer opportunity!

TCV are looking for volunteers to help with our environmental education sessions at Railway Fields and Haringey Primary Schools. This is a…

Started by TCV Haringey

0 Sep 10, 2018

FREE family-friendly activities for kids

Join us at Railway Fields for family-friendly activities to keep your kids busy over the holidays! We'll be counting butterflies, leaf bash…

Started by TCV Haringey

0 Jul 16, 2018

Railway Fields Schools Project - get involved!

Hello! We run a Schools Project here at Railway Fields, which offers environmental education sessions to local nurseries and primary school…

Started by TCV Haringey

0 Apr 24, 2018

Pothole Near Hashtag Restaurant.

Yesterday evening meeting friends at the Hashtag 365/367 Green Lanes, we noticed a large pothole on the western (northbound) side of Green…

Started by Alan Stanton

19 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Katie K

Brouhaha opening Friday

I ran into the Brouhaha boys on Tuesday night and they told me that the renovations to the bar are almost finished.  They're going to be op…

Started by Cowper

1 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Lauren

Jarelle FRANCIS, Green Party Candidate in Harringay by-election, answering questions about air pollution

Jarelle FRANCIS gives a clear message: pollution around Harringay ward - and in Haringey generally - is far too high and action to reduce…

Started by Martina Weitsch

17 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Martina Weitsch

Green Party Leader Supports Integrated Solution for Harringay Traffic Issues

Natalie Bennett, Leader of the Green Party, and Jarelle Francis, Green Party Candidate will be available to talk to local people about the…

Started by Martina Weitsch

8 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Penguin

Local Chemist recommendations?

Ive noticed that my local pharmacist seems to have left the area and the service i now receive from my current chemist has really gone down…

Started by Penny

11 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Penny

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service