Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Gardening' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grey limestone circular patio kit

Circular patio kit from solid limestone - easy to lay slabs to make a round patio approx. 190cm diameter. We inherited this on moving in an…

Started by EMcB

1 Apr 2, 2023
Reply by Laurence

Garden and litter picking morning Priory Park

The volunteer gardeners for Priory Park N8  are having an open session on Sunday 5th March 2023 at 11.00am.  Come and join us for a litter…

Started by Vic Upson

0 Feb 25, 2023

Autumn

Autumn moves on apace. Trees shed their foliage under a bright sky. In the lower garden, we burned the dry leathery leaves of the walnut tr…

Started by Dick Harris

0 Nov 19, 2021

Gardeners and Handy People Wanted

Do you have DIY and/or Gardening skills? Maybe you’re a retired trades-person looking for things to do? Use your skills to help your commun…

Started by Public Voice

0 May 26, 2020

Do you have DIY and/or gardening skills?

Maybe you’re a retired trades-person looking for things to do? Use your skills to help your community and meet local people whilst earning…

Started by Public Voice

0 Feb 24, 2020

For Sale very large ceramic blue pot

Large Heavy blue ceramic pot 57cm high by 57cm diameter nice blue. £15.00 ono

Started by Vic Upson

2 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by Vic Upson

The Gardening Club - bit of a bargain

i recently discovered this vast place up at Crews Hill.  It seems to grow a lot of what it sells (especially fruit and veg plants) and I th…

Started by Michael Anderson

5 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Ms

Branching out...

I want a few more trees in my garden - I already have several silver birches and fruit trees in addition to a Magnolia and 'Red Robbin'. Do…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

5 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Paul Harding

Free patio fruit trees (apple and pear)

I have 2 old dwarf apple trees (royal gala and golden delicious varieties from memory) and a dwarf pear (cordon style doyenne du comice) go…

Started by Robyn

9 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Robyn

Maintenance Gardeners Needed

I run a local gardening company, Jeremy Bevan Gardens, and we are urgently looking for two new gardeners, either full or part time. If you…

Started by Jeremy Bevan

0 May 18, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service