Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Film' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BFI film archive now searchable by postcode & map

The BFI have produced an interactive film map that allows you to search by postcode & see what films they have in the archive. - articl…

Started by michaelw

1 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by michaelw

"Another World" documentary screening & discussiin

Another World" is a film about the grassroots initiatives in Greece that form another world right here and now, away from the crisis and be…

Started by Kiraz

0 Sep 29, 2015

Actors needed for a short film produced by a student

Hi, i'm a student looking to produce a short film over the holidays and i'm trying to find people willing to star in the production. Ideall…

Started by Alistair Price

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Junior Bennett

Visions of Home - Haringey's First Borough-wide Film Festival, November 21-29

Hello HoLlers In Haringey, we are blessed with a number of film groups who offer a variety of films that entertain, challenge and educate…

Started by Sandi

1 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Sandi

FilmExposed Film Club at the Salisbury: Gomorrah, dir. Matteo Garrone

Based on the book by Roberto Saviano and directed by Matteo Garrone, Gomorrah is a bleak look at the Camorra, a Naples based criminal orga…

Started by Sandi

0 Oct 11, 2013

FilmExposed Film Club at the Salisbury: Nine Queens, dir: Fabián Bielinsky

Hello HoLlers, Fabián Bielinsky's Nine Queens is a taut, highly seductive heist thriller in which nothing is what it seems and where no one…

Started by Sandi

0 Sep 25, 2013

Locations required for a short film - backed by Film London and Haringey Film Office!

Hi I'm shooting a short film as part of the borough film fund (Film London) and our team is one of 3 representing Haringey and Islington! T…

Started by Aaron Trinder

2 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Aaron Trinder

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service