Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Council' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Officers & Haringey Council kept teacher paedophile secret for nearly 2 years, until he was sentenced – Mail

A SCHOOL gym pervert carried on as hockey club coach and chairman for a year after being arrested – because police and council decided to k…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Worrying Haringey Council priorities - investing £570,000 supporting fashion industry - where's the money from?

Haringey Council says it "will invest nearly £570,000 to overhaul an industrial unit" to help the fashion industry - does anyone know where…

Started by alex

28 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by markb

Area Forum Meeting - Episode IV "A New Hopelessness"

Below are the alternative minutes to last night's Area Forum meeting. I will type up the second half of the meeting (the GLSG bit) when I g…

Started by Phil K

4 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Hugh

The Wonderbird report

THE attached report by fund-raising consultants Wonderbird—partly about branding and governance—is to be discussed tomorrow evening. The so…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Straw Cat

Save me. workshop of IMPREINT in Hornsey Children's Library

On the 20 December 2013 there has been a workshop of the artist IMPREINT organised by the Hornsey Children's Library (Haringey Council). Th…

Started by Napsugar Budai

0 Dec 22, 2013

"Haringey council tried to crush our family"

THIS morning's Telegraph newspaper carries an article – three quarters of page 21 – titled Haringey council tried to crush our family, abou…

Started by Clive Carter

31 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

LBH Development Management Document

Mr Mario Petrou of St Anns Road, has asked me to post his letter that was published in today's Ham & High newspaper (attached). It draw…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Aug 2, 2012

A fresh thread on secrecy

I'm happy to begin a new thread, as Cllr. Alan Stanton suggested, on the subject of municipal secrecy. IMO, this shouldn't necessarily be f…

Started by Clive Carter

22 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Which craft is practiced in social services?

Yesterday's Telegraph poses questions about the belief in witchcraft that exists in some African communities, and the turning of blind "PC"…

Started by Clive Carter

5 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Council credit card spend mystery - FOI request ignored?

Daily Telegraph has reported on council credit card spend with some truely spectacular luxury spending from some. Trips abroad being a cl…

Started by Dave

27 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service