Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Council' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group concerned about "aggressive" collection of Council Tax

There was a discussion here ages ago about a group, actually I think it was one man, who had concerns about the way Haringey collects its C…

Started by Laura

6 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Antoinette

A tale of two Council website home-pages

I'VE RECENTLY made visits to the Borough of Sutton in south London, where the Liberal Democrat Party have just won a by-election. The most…

Started by Clive Carter

45 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Judgement day … on Magistrates and LBH

THIS MORNING, with other members of the public, I attended the High Court for the Hearing of The Queen on the application of Nicolson v Tot…

Started by Clive Carter

43 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Assets of Haringey Council (allegedly)

ACCORDING to a survey of all councils by the Tax Payers Alliance, the assets of Haringey Council, include: 1 x golf course 14 car parks 2…

Started by Clive Carter

22 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by James R Grinter

If we were to help run the ward via Twitter, would the council play it's part?

Paris, led by a female Mayor, has allocated more than 75m Euros (5%) of it's budget receiving over 1,000 ideas from the public through part…

Started by Chris Setz

1 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Ricard

The six companies sponsoring Haringey Council to go to MIPIM 2015

So who are the companies sponsoring Haringey Council's participation at MILPM 2015, held in Cannes 10-13th March? According to an Freedom…

Started by Martin Ball

15 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Joe

That's four for Cannes and max £30K cost‏

Thanks to the attached Haringey Council officer report there is more publicly available detail about participation in MPIM 2015. The highl…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Jan 29, 2015

Cuts, cuts and more cuts to the services we rely on. But not to spin

Buried on this page are the planned Council 'savings'  for the next 3 years, which involve axing around a quarter of council jobs - mainly…

Started by alex

20 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Florrie's law

A new cap for council house repairs comes into force: Government website (Florrie's law isn't new – it's four months old – I've just become…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Betty Careless

Is this London's most delinquent Borough?

News this afternoon: The communities secretary, Eric Pickles, has taken over the administration ... for two years after an inquiry commiss…

Started by Clive Carter

9 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service