Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Community' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you help me find art club leaders?

Hey folks, Looking for local organisations or individuals that can lead an art club in Noel Park on a regular basis (most likely once a we…

Started by Dan Zissou

0 May 9, 2022

Gardeners and Handy People Wanted

Do you have DIY and/or Gardening skills? Maybe you’re a retired trades-person looking for things to do? Use your skills to help your commun…

Started by Public Voice

0 May 26, 2020

Do you have DIY and/or gardening skills?

Maybe you’re a retired trades-person looking for things to do? Use your skills to help your community and meet local people whilst earning…

Started by Public Voice

0 Feb 24, 2020

Learning opportunities for BME community leaders

The Ubele Initiative (www.ubele.org) has launched a new exciting international programme, Mali Enterprising Leaders (Europe). MEL Europe of…

Started by Yvonne Field

0 Jan 28, 2020

Community craft group seeks new venue

Can you help? The Cappuchino Crafternoons group recently lost its regular venue when Cappuchino sadly closed earlier this month.  We are no…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar

4 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by Sujan Nandanwar

Engagement and Policing Chat @ City Hall

Hi Harringey! My name is Tanya, and I live not too far from the area (on the cusp of Islington and Haringey). I’m always at the Primark in…

Started by Tanya Dilek

1 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Stage lighting help wanted

Stage Lighting Help Wanted http://crouchendplayers.blogspot.co.uk The crouch End Players are putting on another excellent outdoor product…

Started by Vic Upson

0 Jun 2, 2017

COFFEE & COMPUTERS NEEDS VOLUNTEERS

COFFEE & COMPUTERS urgently need new volunteers to help (mainly older) folk with basic computing - enabling them to be less isolated an…

Started by Coffee and Computers

2 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Jane

INTRODUCTION TO BEEKEEPING

INTRODUCTION TO BEEKEEPING COURSE Where : Living Under One Sun Community Allotment When : Saturday 22nd April, Saturday 29th April + wee…

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Feb 7, 2017

BBC 'You and Yours,' Featuring: Community-built Housing

BBC 'You and Yours,' Friday 7th Oct (On air 12:15 - 12:57) Community Land Trusts are a hot bed for having a say, with community groups bui…

Started by matthew cuthbert

2 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service