Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Ally Pally' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bicep tickets - Alexandra Palace

Hi, I'm looking for two tickets to Bicep at Ally Pally this weekend.  If anyone has any spare, or can't go anymore etc I would happily buy…

Started by Ed Whitehead

2 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Barney

Ally Pally History question

I'm doing some research on the history of Alexandra Palace, and wondered if anyone knows why there is a Traitor's Gate and an Elephant Walk…

Started by Maria Huybens

21 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Maria Huybens

Emergency Committee Meeting: controlled by Council: has martial law been declared?!

ALLY PALLY: 'Emergency Meeting" THIS evening there is an "emergency" joint meeting of two Alexandra Palace Commitees: the Advisory and the…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

You really have to go to Channel Four right now

for the Gay Wedding The Musical - from inside the old theatre in Ally Pally.  Edited highlights. 10pm - 11.05pm, or 11pm etc on C4+1.  Sing…

Started by pamish

5 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Half-term: It's Pirate Week at Ally Pally

FROM 27TH MAY 2013 - 2ND JUNE 2013 Pirate activities run from 10:00- 17:30 weekdays and 10:00-16:30 weekend Pirate Bounce!Ages 2-12 ( 10 mi…

Started by Liz

0 May 26, 2013

Cakewalk Revival at Ally Pally

The Cakewalk Revival at Ally Pally last night was amazing! I wasn't expecting it to be exactly "my thing" but the music, the dancing and th…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Hogan

Haringey Council Leader resigns

Just seen this annoucement as a breaking news story on Sky News... http://tinyurl.com/5dj7rx

Started by AnnieH

110 Jun 15, 2010

Alexandra Palace - More obfuscation by Haringey Council

Recent update on the latest happenings at Ally Pally from the save Ally Pally campaign: When one has reluctantly had to take a local author…

Started by PeterPiper

1 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

The glorious theatre crumbling before our eyes

Last used for small events including play readings and film screenings and previously also as a television scene store, the theatre at Al…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 29, 2009

This is no way to treat an honest man

Good friend to Harringay Online and hard working councillor, Alan Stanton, is being made to pay for his open and principled stand against t…

Started by Liz

21 May 12, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service