Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'planning' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

11 Burgoyne Road up from auction after repossesion

Despite renting out 11 illegal bedsits, it looks like they did not keep up with the mortgage.... See previous discussions on 11 Burgoyne Rd…

Started by ElleCarumba

8 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Salsa

Glastonbury pitching up in Harringay

The students who live in the house next door to me spent two days constructing a 20ft Mongolian yurt (tent) in their garden and now spend m…

Started by Antoinette

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by GillianM

Design your own London skyline

In Hayes Davidson's own words:London's tall buildings polarise opinion and new proposals always attract the attention of an audience sensit…

Started by Liz

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Radical overhaul of the planning system proposed

The Conservative's Green Paper on the planning system was launched by David Cameron on Monday. The Green Paper is highly critical of the cu…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 25, 2010

A new way to finding planning applications near you

Hate ploughing through that PDF to find out what planning applications are being put in near you?Well Mash the State's Adrian Short may hav…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Liz

274 Wightman Rd - Response from Haringey Council

I have today recieved a response from Haringey Council about the above property. I contacted the Director of Urban Environment having seen…

Started by Office of David Lammy MP

4 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Stuart

Scrap planning?

Not sure I can agree with it, maybe I don't know enough, but this would seem like carte blanche for every Rachman in the land but see what…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 30, 2009

Development at Ally Pally?

Hi All, I know that this is a little out of our area, but has anyone else seend this sign posted at Ally Pally. Noticed it this morning wa…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

4 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Stuart

Harringay former bank featured on Homes Under the Hammer 04/09/09

I'm addicted to this show, so I got very excited when I saw this on catch up this morning: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00mkh05/H

Started by TTTH

11 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by rahman

HMO and Planning - Consultation by The Department for Communities and Local Government

Hi all, ('m not sure if this has been posted previously so apologies if this duplicates earlier post.) The DCLG are having a consultation…

Started by Nora Mulready

2 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Stuart

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service