Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parks' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fairland Park Summer Party - Volunteers?

Fairland Park Summer Party & Official Opening: Following on from Matt's event posting, the Friends of Fairland Park need volunteers b…

Started by Birdy_Too

1 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Mark Thorpe

Steve Hatch's property blog features Fairland Park

blog post: Fairland Park Beautifully summarised Steve. There's a journalist in you!

Started by matt

0 Jul 10, 2010

I am Invited to a Summer Party

This morning I received the following invitation from the Friends of Fairland Park. It's extended to all in Harringay. I thought it was a g…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by matt

Five-a-side plans for Finsbury Park

From the Haringey Council website Plans to build 10 new five-a-side football pitches in Finsbury Park are to be put out for public consult…

Started by Liz

104 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Finsbury Park 5 A Side Football Centre Consultation

The purpose of this planned consultation is to consult on: - the proposal of developing of a 5-a-side football centre within Finsbury Park…

Started by Hugh

10 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Fairland Park - June update

Lots of info this month; * park opening * Green Flag inspection * Summer Party * park, then & now Please see the Fairland Park websit…

Started by matt

9 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by PeterPiper

Fairland Park - update

Please see the Fairland Park website for; * date when opening to the public * date of the Opening Party * and latest photos Matt Friends…

Started by matt

6 May 25, 2010
Reply by matt

Lobbying prospective councillors & MPs about green spaces

The following is a message from London Parks & Green Spaces Forum and London Green Spaces Friends Groups Network Local and national ele…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Malcolm

fairland park

I live opposite the park and it looks like they are doing a great job. I wondered if anyone had any news on complition date?

Started by Pinenut

1 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by matt

Fairland Park update: Daffodils and alien objects.

Update for Fairland Park; Daffodils and alien objects   The re-development of the park is progressing well. Lots more play equipment and…

Started by matt

7 Apr 13, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service