Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardening' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Be one in a million and give nature a home where you live

The RSPB's new campaign to get a million homes to create space for wildlife offers simple ideas and activities for making where you live a…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by pamish

Allotment available to share

After a 5 year waiting list I have secured an allotment at Winton Road, London N11 Please see http://www.gcaa.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk I am ext…

Started by David Schindler

2 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by maggie

Permaculture foundation course in Crouch End

Hello everyone, I just wanted to bring to your attention that Food From The Sky in Crouch End are about to start their permaculture foundat…

Started by Ben Yeomans

0 Mar 3, 2013

Warham Road bulb planting and planter tidy this Sunday

I'm planning to do a bit of work on the Warham planters, including planting more daff bulbs. If anyone is around at about 2.30 on Sunday (w…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 9, 2012

New Friends of Fairland Park Website launched

A new site from the FoFP is now live for all up to date information on goings on, events, tennis, gardening and a news archive and a brief…

Started by Birdy_Too

3 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Birdy_Too

South Harringay Juniors Gardening and Veolia

Thought I would share a couple of images of the gardening effort today at SHJ by parents, children and staff of Veolia, and organised by Lu…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Christine Heath

Planning a garden make-over? Introduction to Garden Design - new course starting 29th September

I'm posting this as a favour to a friend who is trying to establish a new garden Design Course at the Mary Ward Centre in Bloomsbury. The c…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

0 Sep 24, 2012

Pumpkin crime on the Ladder

Returning from a week's holiday I was devastated to find my prize pumpkin missing from the front garden! The pumpkin was nearly ripe when I…

Started by Sophie Smith

1 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by John D

Help with the Shrub ID seen in Alexandra Park (The Grove area)

Having troubling IDing this shrub in Alexandra Park. No luck from our Twitter followers so I thought I'd try the real experts..... Please h…

Started by Stephen Middleton

7 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Stephen Middleton

North Harringay roof garden helping day - photos

Thanks to everyone who braved the rain to help on the roof garden last Saturday - 20 adults and 20 children helped to get the roof garden r…

Started by Adam

3 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by jack63kids

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service