Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'council' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would you Like £10,000 for your Pet Local Project? 31st March Deadline.

This from Haringey Council's website and thanks to Adam for bringing it to my attention. Haringey Council's popular Making The Difference…

Started by Hugh

12 Feb 16, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Sustainable Haringey's Response to the Council's Greenest Borough Strategy

This from Sustainable Haringey: Attached below is the Sustainable Haringey network's response to the LBH draft Greenest Borough Strategy.…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 28, 2008

Should Haringey Council Make More Use of Charging for Services?

Many of you will have seen the news item in the national press this week about a recent report published by the Audit Commission. The repor…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 24, 2008
Reply by PeterPiper

North London Waste Plan

Message from the North London Waste Partnership: Councils in Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington and Waltham Forest are…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by matt

Sainsbury's Traffic

Here is a reply I have recived to a letter I wrote to Councillor Hayley with some observations about the Sainsbury's traffic and some sugge…

Started by Hugh

12 Dec 8, 2007
Reply by Hugh

Audit Commission's Corporate Assessment Report on Haringey Council

Came across this, the latest report done. Written in October 2006, I understand a further report will be done in 2010. Attatched, if you're…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 5, 2007

Council tax payments

Due to the high cost of council tax, over the past 5 years I've been paying council tax payments, with Haringey's agreement, over a 12 mont…

Started by Michelle Lacy

8 Nov 25, 2007
Reply by Alan Stanton

Sorry to go on about this again - a question about our CPZ

I noticed the other day that the Council seem to be marking out Hewitt Road in preparation for the rejigged CPZ. It seems to me that they a…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 17, 2007

Interactive Haringey map showing conservation areas etc

Sorry if this is getting dull, but I just found out about Haringey's Interactive UDP Map which shows all conservation areas, historic sites…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 15, 2007

Recyclable Food Waste Collection - Bag it Right or Watch it Rot

The Council have just taken the recyclable food waste collection service back in house after it had been contracted out. Due to the way the…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 9, 2007

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service