Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'noise' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rave towards the bottom Allison Road N8 11pm-6am Sat/Sun 16th September 2012

Bit of a rave last night: kept thinking it was going to go off at a normal hour but it never did! Rang the out of hours noise line at 4.15a…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

13 Sep 24, 2012

Train wheel screeching on railway behind Wightman Road.

Cllr Schmitz and I visited the Depot before Christmas last year. One of the things I brought up with the First Group managers was the ongoi…

Started by Karen Alexander

40 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Train wheel squeal on railway behind Wightman Road

With the coming of better weather(!) the train squeal on the railway behind Wightman Road has become worse than ever in some places. I have…

Started by Karen Alexander

10 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Helicopters

Does anyone know what's going on with all the helicopters over Wood Green?

Started by Rachella

2 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Rachella

Do the Victorian Half Houses in N15 have single brick party wall's? Wondering about the noise!

Does anyone know if the party wall's on Langham Road are single brick or half a brick with the joining house. We are looking at a terraced …

Started by Dee

6 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Dee

Carpentry/construction business between Stanhope and Rutland Gardens.

Is there some kind of carpentry or construction business going on between these two roads? There's a near constant noise of a circular saw…

Started by rosyrose

5 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ruth

One too many parties for noisy students

A group of students are each £200 worse off because they refused to turn down their noisy music. Highgate Magistrates last week ruled that…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by pamish

Stanmore/Waldeck residents - noise

Is anyone else on Stanmore and Waldeck being bothered by the very loud music that's drifting over from one of the West Green cafes/bars? It…

Started by Jen Wallis

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Exclusive new members club to capture the unserved higher-end of the Harringay market

In what is probably the most audacious and ridiculous planning application of the year to date, we seen another 'traditional Turkish coffee…

Started by Stan

3 Feb 9, 2012

Rooster near Burgoyne

Has anyone else noticed the rooster near Burgoyne Road?  I am finding it quite an effective alarm clock!   Seriously though - is it botheri…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

37 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Siobhan Harlow

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service