Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'new river' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New River Path through the ladder

From http://www.thameswater.co.uk/tw/common/downloads/aboutus/new-river-path-booklet.pdf 23.‘The Ladder’: between Wightman Road and Finsbur…

Started by Matt

15 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Tim

3 little ducklings can you see, New River Wild Life

Unfortunately my son noticed three kids with a large dog were throwing stones at them, I approached them and asked them to stop, the duckli…

Started by matthew cuthbert

32 May 19, 2014
Reply by AndrewAW1

Celebrating the New River: Events for Sun 29th Sept, October and November

Celebrating the 400 years of the New River doesn't stop with the wonderful Hidden River Festival from last weekend. There are events going…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 29, 2013

Wightman Road gardens flooded by the New River

Today (Thursday 18th) around 12.30 the fire brigade showed up at the Wightman Road entrance to the New River path.  It seems that six house…

Started by Dick Harris

14 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Cantata Commissioned for Harringay's New River

A few months back when I first got involved with the Hidden River Festival, I had this crazy idea of getting a New River Symphony composed.…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 12, 2013

hello swan family

It's been a while since I've seen this pair of swans with babies and this year they have seven! Caught them eating breakfast on the New Riv…

Started by Rebecca

4 Jun 10, 2013

New River 400th Birthday Party: Planning Meeting Tuesday 8PM

The New River is 400 years old next year and I've been digging around a bit over the past few weeks trying to find out what's planned  /…

Started by Hugh

35 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Finsbury Park - blocked drain by road barrier near New River

The drain in the road gutter has been blocked for at least two years (South side of road). The drain on the opposite side (North) is free -…

Started by Rick

42 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

New River Festival in the Making

The coldest meeting I've ever attended - outside at the Finsbury Park Cafe I joined a very well attended meeting this afternoon in Finsbur…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Swan stuck in New River

Walking along New River today between Hampden Road and where it goes under Wightman Road we found a swan, quite distressed,s stuck in the w…

Started by Charlotte

13 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Geoff

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service