Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fantastic Washer Dryer for sale £100

http://http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/household-appliances/laundry/washer-dryers/lg-f14a8yd5-washer-dryer-silver-21468300-pdt.html It is with…

Started by Karen Ahmed

6 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Karen Ahmed

Various baby/child things plus 2 brown leather sofa's and an Orla Kiely rug for sale

Hi We are finally getting round to selling lots of our baby stuff & have the following: Hamax Siesta child bike seat in very nice/cle…

Started by Nualapuli

10 May 18, 2016
Reply by Nualapuli

FOR SALE: Entertainment / Storage Unit £100 o.n.o

For sale is this beautiful wooden entertainment unit with some lovely metal work at the front. Not sure of the wood or the make, sorry.  I…

Started by Mel C

3 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Mel C

For Sale: Pair of tan suede boots Size 37 (brand new & still has tag on) £20

For sale is this lovely pair of brand new Marc Cain tan suede boots. They are size 37 and still have tag on. I am only selling as I didn't…

Started by Mel C

0 Mar 5, 2016

My VW Polo 1.2 is for sale. 2003 with 5 doors in blue.

It's in top condition with 83,000 miles. The 1.2 engine means it has very cheap petrol, insurance and tax costs. A good family car as it…

Started by Neil

6 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Chris

Nominate a local 'grot spot' as part of Keep Britain Tidy's 'Clean for the Queen' campaign.

Clean for the Queen link Just thought I would let you all know that the the 31st January is the last day to get your nominations in for lo…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

12 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Lanner

For Sale - 32" Sharp LCD TV

Hi all I have a 32" LCD TV for sale, its in excellent condition and ready to be picked up me in the north of the Harringay Ladder. All the…

Started by Nanz

4 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Susie Hanson

Hotpoint washing machine for sale £100

Wanting to sell my 3 year old Hotpoint washing machine for £100 ono, pick up N22. Getting new kitchen with integrated washing machine so k…

Started by Tracy Knatt

0 Nov 18, 2015

Chest Of Drawers

Hi Lovely chest of drawers for sale. Needs some TLC as has a handle missing and needs new feet.  I bought it with plans to paint it but ha…

Started by Artex Monkey

3 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by LondonN4

Studio flat available for rent in New River Village, N8

A luxury studio apartment in an excellent condition, situated in Hudson Apartments located within the popular New River Village development…

Started by Dinendra

2 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Ms Giuliana M C Pessato

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service