Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Puppy food and crate offered for FREE!

Captain Hastings is a super fussy puppy who has won every battle so far! That means we have a small crate and some James Wellbeloved wet pu…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Aug 15, 2014

volunteer with your local vegbox scheme!

Hi there, I run Crop Drop - the local veg box scheme. We're less than 1 year old and we're a not-for-profit organisation that is, so far, m…

Started by Rachel Dring

4 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Rachel Dring

Tapas at Moka - Hidden gem!

Last Friday, I went for dinner at Moka (Wightman Road) for one of their Tapas evenings.  I won't bore everyone with a review but rather enc…

Started by Paul

5 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Kamila

Join the Royal Parks Half Marathon in aid of Noah's Ark Children Hospice

On Sunday 12th October join TEAM Noah for the stunning 13.1 mile route in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closes road and four of L…

Started by Elena Damiani

0 Jul 29, 2014

TOTTENHAM GREEN MARKET ! Seven Sisters get it's own market ~ take a look!

All of us that little bit too far away from Harringay's lovely market will be delighted to hear Seven Sisters now has it's own fresh produc…

Started by byl999

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Cafe blend - a brief reminiscence and a big announcement

It's been a year and a month already since we took over the old Julianna 99 premises and started our journey. Needless to say, it's been a…

Started by Linda Zubairi

13 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Penguin

Food hygiene on Green Lanes

At this time of celebrations and eating out, it might be time to revisit the list of food outlets on Green Lanes who are not providing eve…

Started by JohnT

24 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Phil K

FOOD from the SKY needs a new HOME fast! Can you help?

Hello all Yes that is true FOOD from the SKY needs a new temporary HOME and fast! The roof on which we have been pioneering, growing, tea…

Started by Azul-Valerie Thome

1 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Fran Shepherd

Harringay's best treasure (in my opinion!)- Please continue to support Michli's grocers

Hi local folks, 'Charmingly moustachioed Mr Michli oversees proceedings at what we think must be one of the best Cypriot food stores in Lo…

Started by shilps2

10 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by shilps2

Urban food farming - our local projects & more ...

For those of you who have followed the progress/visited/utilized the local food/environment projects such as; Living under one sun Growin…

Started by matt

0 Oct 19, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service