Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury park' (252)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Friends of Finsbury Park made to wait in court battle to block Wireless Festival

Methinks this is a very good sign....... http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/news/environment/friends-of-finsbury-park-made-to-wait-in-court-

Started by Antoinette

3 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Tris

Finsbury Park Music Events - Summer 2018

Today Haringey Council have circulated details of six Finsbury Park music events (16 days over six weekends) for which applications have be…

Started by Konrad B

3 Oct 14, 2017

Dangerous noise levels (95 decibels) in kids playground Finsbury Park, Sunday afternoon - were you there? Please contact council.

My three year old, my husband and I visited Finsbury Park kids playground on Sunday afternoon and commented on the noise levels so decided…

Started by rachel

37 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

Cycling through Finsbury Park during Wireless lockdown

After a couple of heated discussions with overzealous Wireless staff in the park this week, I've just had confirmation from councillor Pera…

Started by John McMullan

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Gordon T

Finsbury Park Festival closure - bigger than before?

Going past the park yesterday and looking at the closed off area and it seemed a lot bigger than previous years (and the fence more substan…

Started by AndrewAW1

27 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by AndrewAW1

Mess in Finsbury Park

Jus walking my crazy dog in Finsbury Park and the amount of mess left behind by people is just awful. Just one example - and just next to a…

Started by Anka

35 May 3, 2017
Reply by Penguin

Finsbury Park Music Events

The Friends of Finsbury Park have their AGM this evening at 7pm in the Finsbury Park Trust Offices on Seven Sisters Road. "Everyone is welc…

Started by Tris

50 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Paul Harding

Finsbury Park Music Events - Summer 2017 - Update

Further to my recent posting, information now received about the proposed two Live nation events - Saturday 1 July (unnamed) and Friday 7th…

Started by Konrad B

56 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Billy Hole

Finsbury Park Music Events - Summer 2017

Hi, This morning I received from the Stroud Green Residents Association details of four music events which are planned in Finsbury Park for…

Started by Konrad B

3 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Paul Harding

Harringay being Eaten by Americans!

Walking through Finsbury Park earlier, I saw a couple of workmen finishing off a job on the western bank of the New River in the park. Ch…

Started by Hugh

19 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Antoinette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service