Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rubbish' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The maggots at the Miltons (Highgate)

WITHIN another thread I have posted images of dozens of maggots, revelling in Haringey Council's fortnightly bin collection policy. A membe…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Jul 26, 2014

167 Hermitage Road - Is it art or is it rubbish?

I'm fairly certain it's not Art...... Please Omega Works People, store your rubbish in your large yard, not on the narrow pavement.

Started by anne barwick

50 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Jacqueline Hancher

Possibly interesting TV prog on rubbish.

Tonight at 12.20 am   BBC2  Just spotted this, repeat.  Or on iplayer.  "It costs more than £1billion every year to clean up Britain's rubb…

Started by pamish

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by LSquared

Flytipping [again]

I've just reported the biggest mess of flytipping I've seen since living in the Borough via the council's helpful Report a Problem web page…

Started by Julia

7 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Julia

Council Correction: Bins to be put back where they came from!

Following HoL's post about bis being left at arms length fron the gate, Councillor Canver, (Cabinet member for the Environment at Haringey)…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 May 24, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Rubbish Veolia fails to collect yet again - part 4 of an ongoing saga

Here we go again. Refuse collection day. Recycling and food was collected. Did they manage to collect the refuse they only bother with ever…

Started by Anette

11 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Congratulations to Veolia - now the most talked about company on Harringay Online

Congratulations to Veolia. This morning the 75th 'veolia' tag was added to a forum thread (and this one makes it 76). Sadly, for them of…

Started by Hugh

21 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Colinloves

Veolia excuses

Following on from the various discussions about Veolias' missed collections etc, I thought I would share with you some excuses they have co…

Started by Madeline

37 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Madeline

The purple bags of doom

I've just seen, from my window, an elderly neighbour add her own little bit of rubbish to a growing pile, nestling behind two purple Veoli…

Started by Liz

20 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Haringey blogger: why council’s recycling plans are just a bit rubbish

Just sharing my latest blog for Tottenham & Wood Green Journal on the state of the state of rubbish services in Haringey   Why council’…

Started by Rachella

14 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by VIX

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service