Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'planning' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plan for spritzed-up lighting at The Salisbury

Approval of details pursuant to Condition 3 (details on the strength, intensity and colour rendition of the lighting) attached to planning…

Started by pamish

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Christopher Fowler

The Finsbury Park "Town Centre" proposals: town centre or development?

THREE boroughs: Haringey, Hackney and Islington, are at last collaborating over the future of Finsbury Park. This is overdue and excellent.…

Started by Clive Carter

14 Jan 14, 2014

Planning application for illuminations on Coliseum

See LBH Planning Portal Ref  HGY/2014/0023  mmm lovely bright colours.

Started by pamish

8 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by re johnson

Local chemist's shop seeks to expand.

A new planning application HGY/2013/2519  to add an extension to Ali Gul Ozbeck's chemist shop in Green Lanes, is published today. It makes…

Started by pamish

10 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Phil K

OAE pub goes for bling, and tweaks to Coliseum.

New post on the LBH planning portal, ref HGY/2013/2475. Display of 1 x painted mural and 6 identical vinyl emblems (all non-illuminated). …

Started by pamish

6 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by David Martin

Planning law changes already re-shaping Harringay's High Street

Whilst perusing the minutes of the Ladder Community Safety Partnership which met last THursday, I noted this nugget of info which those of…

Started by Liz

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

Colina Mews development resubmitted.

Just appeared on the planning lists, ref HGY/2013/1119 Behind the Langham Club at 600 Green Lanes, fronting onto Colina Mews. Nine flats to…

Started by pamish

2 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by pamish

Local Government Association says planning rules could drain the life from high streets

Apologies if I've missed a posting on this issue. Eric Pickles' changes to permitted development rules have now come into operation. The Lo…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 May 31, 2013

Big new re-development proposed on Green lanes opposite Finsbury park

Hi, I was walking up the hill to Manor House tube at the weekend, and spotted a new planning notice - basically, Hackney is now starting to…

Started by michaelw

25 May 25, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Update re Sainsburys Church Street planning application

I just got this from the Hackney planning office: "[...] I write to advise that I have prepared a report regarding the above-mentioned appl…

Started by pamish

0 Mar 22, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service