Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Haringey' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chartered Institute of Housing Research Report on Benefit Cap in Haringey

Can I urge you to read the Guardian news item today, 23 October, headed Benefit cap is failing to achieve its aims. An independent research…

Started by Alan Stanton

1 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Neville Collins

exhibitions: Balloons by IMPREINT in Harringay and Crouch End

I was invited to the exhibition of IMPREINT in Harringay and Crouch End. The exhibition called ‘Balloons’ is made up of a series of limited…

Started by Napsugar Budai

0 Oct 23, 2013

Urban food farming - our local projects & more ...

For those of you who have followed the progress/visited/utilized the local food/environment projects such as; Living under one sun Growin…

Started by matt

0 Oct 19, 2013

Harringay Market - Harvest festival pictures & another big thank you

Hello What a lovely busy day at the market on Sunday - so nice to see so many of you on such a lovely sunny Autumn day. Thanks for coming d…

Started by Marika

0 Sep 30, 2013

"Haringey council tried to crush our family"

THIS morning's Telegraph newspaper carries an article – three quarters of page 21 – titled Haringey council tried to crush our family, abou…

Started by Clive Carter

31 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

The Haringey Big Community Switch

Haringey Council are organising a power purchasing deal, where a lot of people come together in a group and look for offers from an energy…

Started by Rory Bergin

0 Apr 6, 2013

How Deep is my Pothole?

I tend to think I'm not a bad judge of potholes. I don't report every little dimple. So I was surprised that my report of potholes in Chest…

Started by Alan Stanton

19 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by TBD

Fusion Lifestyle Ltd take over Haringey pools

Haringey Leisure Centres will see around £15m of investment when Fusion Lifestyle Ltd takes over management of the service from 1st Decembe…

Started by matt

13 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by matt

Using a mobile phone to pay for parking

Haringey is the latest Council to sign up with PayByPhone for parking spaces. What are people's experiences of the new system? Zena and I p…

Started by Alan Stanton

5 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Dom G

New Law Could Ban Council Propaganda

Yesterday, the Londonist carried a story about (finally) an attempt to curb Council propaganda: Local councils could be banned from publish…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Jul 5, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service