Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardener' (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a new lawn - help!

We've recently had building works and the grass in our garden has not survived.  Can anyone recommend someone to level the garden, prepare…

Started by Katia Morris

4 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Dolomite Police

Recommended gardeners?

Can anyone recommend efficient gardeners who are prepared to do a variety of jobs not constituting design and build? Some companies includi…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

7 May 20, 2017
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

New Fence Required

Hello, I am looking for recommendations for companies to put up a new fence in a back garden on a street at the north end of the ladder. An…

Started by Your Majesty

4 May 13, 2017
Reply by Michelle

Recommendation for turf laying company wanted

Hiya, Can anyone recommend a good local turf laying company? We want to re-lay our, very small, lawn but are struggling to find reputable…

Started by Becky S

3 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Don

Gardener wanted

Hello, I am looking for a gardener to come and get my garden on the ladder into shape for the summer! Nothing fancy as we are looking forwa…

Started by Annapurna

1 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Firbs

Garden - bramble getting rid off

I moved here a week ago and will want the whole garden done at some point in the spring but for the moment would like to have some idea abu…

Started by Anka

3 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by john higson

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED GARDNERS

Our back garden has just been transformed from a very dreary outdoor space into an area that I am so happy to look at everyday. If you want…

Started by Nadine Marsh-Edwards

1 Nov 17, 2016

Local Gardener

I am looking for a local gardener who can cut back the ivy on my back fence and cut backs the shrubs and do a general tidy up. It is about…

Started by Pamela Eighan

2 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Pamela Eighan

If you need a gardener !

Hi All, If anyone is looking for a gardener in the area, we just used Marco from Belo Horizon to replace all our rotten garden fence and h…

Started by Kinger

0 Jul 15, 2016

jobbing gardener

The Reluctant Gardeners, recommended here, are now reluctant to take on regular boring work.  Can anyone suggest an alternative?  I need so…

Started by Ruth Valentine

4 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by dm

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service