Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'consultation' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Five-a-side plans for Finsbury Park

From the Haringey Council website Plans to build 10 new five-a-side football pitches in Finsbury Park are to be put out for public consult…

Started by Liz

104 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Finsbury Park 5 A Side Football Centre Consultation

The purpose of this planned consultation is to consult on: - the proposal of developing of a 5-a-side football centre within Finsbury Park…

Started by Hugh

10 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Want a big phone mast in St Ann's hospital?

We've been passed details of a consultation being run on behalf on O2 & Vodafone about what looks like a whopping phone mast in the gro…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Danzigger

Raft of Key Consultations

I've been holding off posting these very important consultation documents for a few days, wondering how to best present them. I'm afraid th…

Started by Hugh

9 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Justin Guest

Should the Council allow residents to re-use and recycle at the Reuse and Recycling Centres?

I use the Hornsey Reuse and Recycling Centre. Every time I go there I notice stuff I could re-use. For instance, my freezer baskets have…

Started by Chris Setz

10 May 27, 2010
Reply by Liz

Consultation & Representation in Haringey

These comments have been moved from the Big Savings thread: Ruth 13 hours ago As for consultn. re 5 a side in Finsbury Park.... It wont c…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 26, 2010

Call for the community to have priority in planning and development

On April 17th at Hornsey Vale Community Centre, 40 Haringey residents from many local organisations and groups from all over the borough to…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Adam

How can we get more Street Car bays on the ladder?

We decided to give up our own car in lieu of Street Car Club membership about a year ago.  Despite seeing two separate in the local Haringe…

Started by Antoinette

17 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Cat

Lessons to be Learned from Gardens Public Consultation?

Every time I meet with the folks from the GRA or read about what they've done, I find myself doff my cap to them in my mind.This evening an…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Malcolm

Consultation in Plain English with a place to talk- A model from Brum

Birmimgham city council have a Big City Plan but their portal for consultation shares many characteristics with Haringey's. As local blogge…

Started by Liz

7 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service