Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cleaner' (292)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Domestic cleaner wanted for 2 bed flat in N15 5JE

Hello I am looking for a good and reliable cleaner for 2 hours a week cleaning a 3 bedroom flat, on the ground floor (with cats) (£12.50 p/…

Started by Matthew

1 Mar 12, 2020
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Thorough cleaner wanted N4 area

Hello neighbours, My amazing cleaner has recently gone on maternity leave and probably won't come back. I am now looking for a new cleaner,…

Started by anton

6 Feb 14, 2020
Reply by Kieran Cullen

Looking for a weekly cleaner

Hello, can anyone recommend a reliable clear for a weekly house clean?  Thanks!  Kasia 

Started by Kasia Everett

2 Feb 7, 2020
Reply by Kevin Nairn

Recommendation for reliable cleaner?

Hi, I am thinking to hire a cleaner for monthly shifts to clean our flat near Manor House. How would you search to find one? Can you recomm…

Started by Cati Junk

7 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Emma

Can anyone recommend a cleaner for Harringay gardens area?

Hello! We're due to move to the area on the 11th Jan and would love to have someone help us clean (probably every 2 weeks).  If you have a…

Started by Hayley

1 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by AB

Cleaner recommendation please

Hi all I know this post is asked quite a lot but I cannot find any recent recommendations. Looking for a cleaner, 2-3 hrs per week on the…

Started by Louise

1 Nov 26, 2019
Reply by Rebecca Thomas

Cleaner - fortnightly

Hello, I am very new to the area and I'm looking for a cleaner for my 1 bed flat on the ladder - ideally to come every other week (and they…

Started by G Wood

8 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by desislava tsvetkova

Cleaner needed in harringay

Hi  we are looking for recommendations for a cleaner  ideally need someone once every 2 weeks to clean a 2 bed flat. any recommendations of…

Started by Joy Williams

2 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by Sarah Witwicka

Recommendation of our cleaner

I would like to recommend our cleaner who has some hours free to take on some new work. She has been with us for over 10 years and we’ve al…

Started by sally herbert

0 Oct 21, 2019

Cleaner recommendations wanted Tottenham Green

Hi, all I'm looking for a cleaner to come in every fortnight to vacuum and mop all wood floors, dust, and clean bathroom and kitchen on a f…

Started by Sarah Witwicka

3 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Isabel Silva

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service