Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Haringey' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Charities - Want to join Chestnuts Market this Sunday?

Hello  Just a shout out to local charities!!  You are welcome to come and fundraise via stalls for free. Please get in touch: chestnuts_m…

Started by Marika

2 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Marika

The six companies sponsoring Haringey Council to go to MIPIM 2015

So who are the companies sponsoring Haringey Council's participation at MILPM 2015, held in Cannes 10-13th March? According to an Freedom…

Started by Martin Ball

15 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Joe

That's four for Cannes and max £30K cost‏

Thanks to the attached Haringey Council officer report there is more publicly available detail about participation in MPIM 2015. The highl…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Jan 29, 2015

£6000 Government Grant funding for home energy upgrades in Haringey

Dear All, I've recently moved into Allison Road, and after having read many helpful posts on this Forum, thought I'd make the first of my…

Started by Nick

11 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Officers & Haringey Council kept teacher paedophile secret for nearly 2 years, until he was sentenced – Mail

A SCHOOL gym pervert carried on as hockey club coach and chairman for a year after being arrested – because police and council decided to k…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Worrying Haringey Council priorities - investing £570,000 supporting fashion industry - where's the money from?

Haringey Council says it "will invest nearly £570,000 to overhaul an industrial unit" to help the fashion industry - does anyone know where…

Started by alex

28 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by markb

History Made as Haringey Labour Parties adopt April Fool as Official Party Manifesto

On 1 April Harringay Online saw several partly successful spoofs. These included announcement of a gyratory system using Green Lanes and Wi…

Started by Alan Stanton

2 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Residential Metal Security Gates Beings Removed By Homes For Haringey

Dear all If you're a tenant, (although this could apply to leaseholders too), Homes for Haringey will FORCE you to remove your personally p…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

26 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Jeanette Sitton

The Wonderbird report

THE attached report by fund-raising consultants Wonderbird—partly about branding and governance—is to be discussed tomorrow evening. The so…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Straw Cat

Save me. workshop of IMPREINT in Hornsey Children's Library

On the 20 December 2013 there has been a workshop of the artist IMPREINT organised by the Hornsey Children's Library (Haringey Council). Th…

Started by Napsugar Budai

0 Dec 22, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service