Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Haringey' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An aquarium for a Tottenham primary school

I'm sure everyone can agree that a fish tank can be very educational and soothing? It has been suggested that the school, where I am a gove…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

1 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by mother hen

A tale of two Council website home-pages

I'VE RECENTLY made visits to the Borough of Sutton in south London, where the Liberal Democrat Party have just won a by-election. The most…

Started by Clive Carter

45 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Has it really come to this? From Jewish News...

Joe Goldberg, Labour councillor, Seven Sisters Joe Goldberg I have never called Jeremy Corbyn an anti-Semite. The problem is the ambivalen…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

20 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Ruth

One Borough One Future #1 Fly-tip

HARINGEY ranks #1 for fly-tipping. Six of the top ten 'worst areas for fly-tipping' across the UK in London (ITV news) In the Noel Park War…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Haringey Mayor Sheila Peacock says riots "best thing that's happened in Tottenham for a while".

Interviewed for a video, Haringey Mayor, Cllr Sheila Peacock is shown saying that: "The second riots that we’ve just had was the best thing…

Started by Alan Stanton

65 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Haringey Council Cabinet: tear down this wall !

IT IS NO accident that Finsbury Park now contains a ring of steel, hundreds of metres in length. The Iron Curtain that's descended in a pu…

Started by Clive Carter

43 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Declan O'D

Introducing the new .. Chestnuts Market

Hello everyone I’d like to introduce myself – I’m Marika Gauci and I will be running the new Chestnuts Market held at Chestnuts Primary Sc…

Started by Marika

69 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Marika

Assets of Haringey Council (allegedly)

ACCORDING to a survey of all councils by the Tax Payers Alliance, the assets of Haringey Council, include: 1 x golf course 14 car parks 2…

Started by Clive Carter

22 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by James R Grinter

If we were to help run the ward via Twitter, would the council play it's part?

Paris, led by a female Mayor, has allocated more than 75m Euros (5%) of it's budget receiving over 1,000 ideas from the public through part…

Started by Chris Setz

1 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Ricard

Problem getting through to Haringey by phone this morning? (14 April 2015)

Noon. Is anyone in at Haringey Council? Apologies to people who can't open the .WMA audiofile. I've added another format.

Started by Alan Stanton

3 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service