Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,083)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plumber warning - Neil Protheroe

I know everyone has a bad day but this encounter with Neil Protheroe was so awful and upsetting I wanted others to be able to consider it w…

Started by Agatha

41 Apr 14
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Art Deco Walnut Dressing Table & Gentlemen's Wardrobe

1930's bedroom furniture £150 ono A good quality Art Deco  walnut wardrobe, with a hanging rail and to the right  shelves. With a well desi…

Started by Betty Brewster

0 Apr 14

Doc martens shoes 1461 Womens size 4 £50

Doc martens black leather 1461 shoes £50 or nearest offer  UK womens size 4 (run large as I am a size 5 and fits me fine) good condition an…

Started by NikkiS

3 Apr 14
Reply by McFiji

Girls/Ladies Bike Coyote Crystal for Sale

£20 ono. 24" rim wheels, Shimano gears, Height to saddle 34"  Gears and breaks would need some attention as it has been standing unused for…

Started by Betty Brewster

0 Apr 14

Old Shop Front Sign @ 351 Green Lanes

The current refurbishment of the "N4 Eatery" at 351 Green Lanes has revealed an old shop front sign: "Harringay Ice Cream". Apparently a la…

Started by Peter

12 Apr 12
Reply by Hugh

What to do about plastic? Earth Day event Mon 22 April

Haringey Libraries are organising this event - What to do about plastic?Monday 22 April 6.00 – 7.30 PM Wood Green Library, 187-197 High Roa…

Started by Quentin Given

0 Apr 12

Zera Cafe House and Bistro

After the sad loss of Snug we now have ZERA CAFE HOUSE AND BISTRO open.  They offer an amazing range of breakfasts, coffees, wraps as well…

Started by Alan Martin Day

8 Apr 12
Reply by Liz

Retro fold-out table with drawers

£20 bargain retro table. Needs a litle clean up but otherwise an absolute gem with two fold out sides and a drawer. Open to offers although…

Started by Sophie

3 Apr 12
Reply by Carrie

Looking for help to remove building waste (broken tiles) from communal refuse bins in E4?

My sister's having her bathroom redecorated and unbeknownst to her the workmen disposed of bags of broken tiles into the communal rubbish b…

Started by Haringey Cat

1 Apr 12
Reply by Gina Fenton

Tree marked for felling should be sculpted

Some jobsworth round Finsbury Park noticed a tree that looked at them in a funny way and now marked it for being felled. My view is that as…

Started by keith

3 Apr 12
Reply by Gina Fenton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service