Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,081)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planning Application to Extend Hotel on Wightman Opposite Harringay Station

Because Haringey Council take a while to update their website, this site's planning application updates are a few days in arrears. So, in…

Started by Hugh

20 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by matt

Haringey streets 'dirtiest in country' - GMB survey

Photo: by site member Alan Stanton on flickr Burried in ITV London teletext is a report from a GMB survey on the cleanliness of our stree…

Started by matt

11 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Liz

Saving our Last Cinema (one of the UK's oldest)

As a result of all the chat here on the Premier Electric and following Alistair's interesting discovery that the 1910 cinema is still there…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by matt

Internet ephemera - facebook really does rule, ok?

Recent research from Hitwise UK shows that 'facebook' has become the most searched-for term in the UK. Searches for 'facebook' have increas…

Started by Hugh

11 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Liz

One Day Poem Pavilion

The One Day Poem Pavilion uses the sun to display a poem one line at a time over the course of an entire day.

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 27, 2008

Some Interesting Stuff for the Weekend

Humans may have almost gone extinct almost 70,000 years ago China now has the world's largest population of internet users A quarter of a…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 25, 2008

Nominate your favourite business in Harringay (or nearby)

The closing date for this is Friday 9th May So if you haven't got round to it yet click Nominate a business

Started by Liz

3 Apr 25, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I don't know if it's because last April was the warmest on record or if it's because I'm getting older, but the cool weather this month see…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

Review Harringay Online & Win a Trip to New York

.......maybe...........but someone has to win. So, if you've a mind, add your review to my highly impartial ones already on Touch Local.co…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

International Sunflower Guerilla Day

Those folks at guerillagardening.org have set up the International Sunflower Guerilla Day on May 1st to get us all sowing Sunflower seeds i…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service