Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,083)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Low Tech uses for Hi tech Gadget

Russell Davies covered the front of his laptop with blackboard paint; it now doubles as a quick jotpad for to-do lists, etc. Great idea, bu…

Started by Hugh

3 May 22, 2008
Reply by GK/OD

peacefull skies!

Hello everybody, I am relatively new to the area but i have noticed a dramatical change in the number of planes going above our heads at t…

Started by sophie hautefeuille

5 May 22, 2008

One for the site's avid poo-watchers

This from Haringey Council's website: On dog dirt patrol at Albert Road Rec Tuesday 20 May 2008 Dog walkers on Albert Road Recreation Gr…

Started by Hugh

4 May 22, 2008
Reply by Anette

Business Awards shortlist revealed

The list of Shortlisted nominees has been announced including our very own Big Green Bookshop (well I feel like it is our own) but alas no…

Started by Liz

0 May 22, 2008

MP Demands Train Ticket Resolution

This from the Hornsey & Crouch End Journal: The two-tier ticket system endured by commuters travelling overground from stations like A…

Started by Hugh

0 May 21, 2008

"Love London"

News of a new grouping that may be of interest to some members: Love London is a project of the London 21 Sustainability Network. It aims…

Started by Hugh

0 May 21, 2008

Fire on Allison Road

There seems to have been a fire on an upstairs flat in Alison Road this morning, just before the passage on the southern side. There was s…

Started by Birdy_Too

4 May 20, 2008
Reply by GK/OD

******** 600 *********

That's 600 members at Harringay online. Well on our way to starting a virtual town. Time to elect our own mayor. :)

Started by matt

0 May 20, 2008

Clamping of cars by private companies

I'm in today's local Journal newspaper on this topic - see http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/news/story.a

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

1 May 20, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

brilliant documentary on More4 tonight at 11.05pm

A friend of mine made this documentary - it is a fascinating and an emotional picture of his life, using old answer phone messages http://…

Started by Adam

0 May 20, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service