Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE - wooden desk, roof box and racks and car bike rack

FREE - COLLECT FROM OUTSIDE 76 FLORENCE ROAD N4 4DP MUST GO TODAY! wooden desk car roof racks roof box car bike rack 

Started by Annie Mundy

0 Jul 7, 2015

Can you adopt some pond fish

Hi All I have 3 fish in my garden pond.  The pond must be filled in and so the fish will be homeless.  I do not have an image to share as t…

Started by Joseph Boyle

13 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Joseph Boyle

2 Black DVD / CD units free to a good home

Hello, I have 2 black DVD units looking for a new home.  They have been setup for DVDs, they can be used for CDs, but I think, being the cl…

Started by Col

4 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Col

Free Phil & Ted's double buggy

We have a very old Phil & Ted's double buggy. One wheel is a bit dodgy and it keeps getting punctures. We don't use it any more, but be…

Started by EllenH

3 May 31, 2015
Reply by EllenH

Two Ikea bookshelves for free

Would anyone like these Ikea Billy bookshelves? Picture attached. One is full width, the other half width, they bolt together: Book shelf…

Started by Hannah

3 May 29, 2015
Reply by Hannah

Free Careers Guidance

Dear residents, We are offering free career guidance sessions at the Redmond Centre until June 29th. Some of the benefits you might expect…

Started by Carolina Aguinaga

0 May 27, 2015

The Hub Circle- 6/6/15 3-5pm

Calling all musicians! Would you like to join our all new artist and performers circle? The 1st Saturday of every month the Hub is opening…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 May 18, 2015

Top Soil - Free

We've done some re landscaping on our garden and we have loads of top soil to give away. If you have some suitable bags you are welcome to…

Started by Lara

2 May 16, 2015
Reply by Nick Newman

inHOUSE Festival Final Weekend

Hi everybody Just a wee reminder that this weekend there are a whole host of free activities in the Warehouse District of Manor House. Che…

Started by alay paun

0 May 8, 2015

Learn a new language free online using your Haringey Libraries membership

As the proverb goes, 'Learn a new language and get a new soul' - now get started in a second, third, fourth, fifth! language using your Har…

Started by Liz

7 May 6, 2015
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service