Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Ikea Baby Changing table Unit

Great condition baby changing table, it has served us well but we no longer need it. Comes with the inflatable, wipeable, foam mattress. An…

Started by Elakarel

2 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Elakarel

FREE MOVING BOXES

We have a bunch of extra moving mixes available immediately fro pick up in Harringay. Various sizes. Please text 07940016252 if you want t…

Started by HarringayFamily

1 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Mona

sofa bed futon for free

Hi  I need to let go of a blue cotton sofa bed with futon (one person).  Please message me in case you are interested. Photo attached.  Th…

Started by Mary

2 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Mary

Super King size mattress, and low-rise slat base, for free.

Hi, I'm moving house, and have a very comfortable super-king-size mattress to give away for free, to anybody willing to collect it. It come…

Started by Alex Palex

3 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Alex Palex

Offer ikea tromso single loft bed

Hi, have a bed that needs to go very quickly to clear space. Really like to go in next 1-2 days or we will donate to a charity shop to pick…

Started by dm

2 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by dm

Free patio fruit trees (apple and pear)

I have 2 old dwarf apple trees (royal gala and golden delicious varieties from memory) and a dwarf pear (cordon style doyenne du comice) go…

Started by Robyn

9 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Robyn

FREE ANTIQUE PIANO

WHITE ANTIQUE 'BROADWOOD' PIANO An ebay whim that I've never got around to tuning. Very attractive to look at & currently a pretty 'm…

Started by Mel

5 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Mel

Jumble Trail comes to Harringay Ladder

Hi all,  Just wanted to let everyone know that the lovely Nuala on Allison Road is setting up a Jumble Trail in Harringay.  Jumble Trail is…

Started by Martina Randles

8 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Alison

Offered - long bit of MDF

Ready to collect now - if it rains tonight it will be no good to anyone... 244x48x2 cm Cavendish Road N4

Started by Nicholas

5 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Nicholas

Pets in the Park - Saturday 18th July

Just a reminder of the Pets in the Park event this Saturday in Clissold Park 11 until 3. Fun dog show, vet advice and health checks for dog…

Started by tulips

0 Jul 15, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service