Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'noise' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Noise problems with next door business

I would like to get advised regarding the noise issues with next door businesses. One is a cafe restaurant and I posted to seek help and ad…

Started by krz

5 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by krz

noise pollution during the day / weekends from music

Hi, we've got the issue with the neighbour next to us having frequent parties. It's not actually the couple themselves, but their adult kid…

Started by Tina S

8 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Susie Hanson

Something changed with train lines? Hearing trains at Florence Road since last week

Neverhwrd trains while in my flat but for the last week or so - can hear them in the wvenings every few minutes. Not very loud but still. I…

Started by Anka

17 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Anka

Ora Cafe continues to cause a statutory noise nuisance to their neighbours.

Hi All, I would like to congratulate the licensing officer who granted a license for this first floor bar/night club premises which is sur…

Started by Ved

1 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Penguin

NOISY TRACK WORK HARRINGAY - CROUCH HILL EARLY SUNDAY MORNING

Network Rail posted the following on Twitter today: This will involve a tamping machne like the one in the attached photographs. The machi…

Started by Glenn Wallis

6 May 18, 2017
Reply by Konrad B

Restuarant Exhaust Noise Canvedish Rd

Hi there! My partner and I are looking to move to your lovely area! We have looked at a house we love, but are concerned that there is a lo…

Started by Jessie atkinson

3 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Peter

Noisy Saturday Builders working - How to stop this.

Haringey Council's website   http://www.haringey.gov.uk/environment-and-waste/noise-and-animal-control/noise-control/keeping-noise-down#7__

Started by Barbara

8 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Sarah

Early Rubbish Truck

I have noticed early in the mornings between 03:00 - 04:00 I am always woken up by the noise and vibration of a heavy waste recycling vehic…

Started by Jane

10 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Phyllis Belezos

Moving to Uplands Road - train noise? Industrial estate concerns?

Hi all! We are moving to Crouch End area, most likely Uplands Road, and I wanted to ask about train noise. Is it clearly audible from the W…

Started by Christine

2 Jul 18, 2016

very loud music

It's 10pm and my next door neighbour is playing very loud music. Is it too early to say anything at the weekend???? Thanks. 

Started by claire taylor

6 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service