Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hmos' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Illegal HMOs targeted

PLANS to tackle the number of family houses being converted into illegal bedsits by "rogue landlords" have been unveiled by Haringey Counci…

Started by Liz

13 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Coco

274 Wightman Rd - Response from Haringey Council

I have today recieved a response from Haringey Council about the above property. I contacted the Director of Urban Environment having seen…

Started by Office of David Lammy MP

4 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Stuart

HMO advice

the one bedroom flat above me has been rented to 4 people, two in the bedroom, 2 in the living room and several times a week one more in th…

Started by Takaokagiejin

10 Jan 9, 2010

Name and shame bad landlords on Twitter

FYI - Woke up to this tweet this morning: In addition to their Twitter stream, they have a website. I'm not quite sure how well the nam…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 16, 2009

Planning Inspectorate Decision - 66 Wightman Rd [10 flat conversion]

Appeal against Haringey Council Enforcement notice by: Mrs S Lambrou 85 Munster Gardens, Palmers Green, London LONDON N13 5DU Not upheld -…

Started by WightmanPaul

13 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by VIX

Really, really scary. This has to stop.

This morning, at around 2:30 am we were woken up by what sounded like someone throwing bins in to a skip. It came from the already troubles…

Started by Anette

33 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Ruth

Haringey 3rd highest loss of houses from conversion to flats over last four years

Whilst my interpretation of this data needs checking, the Focus on London report, appears to show that Haringey is experiencing some of the…

Started by Hugh

30 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Liz

Listen to Radio 4's HMO item (including Haringey) on iplayer

Click here + drag the player indicator to 27 minutes into the programme.

Started by Hugh

13 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

HMO and Planning - Consultation by The Department for Communities and Local Government

Hi all, ('m not sure if this has been posted previously so apologies if this duplicates earlier post.) The DCLG are having a consultation…

Started by Nora Mulready

2 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Stuart

"Licensing the landlords" - tackling the Rachmans of Haringey

As discussed in previous threads, Radio 4 have put together a 'Face the Facts' about unscrupulous landlords with a focus on Haringey. John…

Started by Liz

3 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service