Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'burglary' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Something dodgy or just my paranoia?

When I came home today, I was unlocking my front door and noticed a piece of cellotape taped across the join between the door and the frame…

Started by Jen Wallis

4 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by empyrean_aisles

Attempted burglary on Cavendish Road

Hi everyone   I just wanted to let everyone know of a scam that we fell victim to this weekend. On Friday we had someone ring our doorbell…

Started by Rachel Fisher

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Maddy

Free Police Home Security Check in St Ann's Ward

The St Ann's Police have circulated information below advising the fitting of mortice locks. They also remind all residents of St Annn's Wa…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 16, 2009

Burglary hotspots England & Wales .... Haringey is at no.4

Haringey is 4th worst in the country for burglaries according to latest figures. Are we surprised? Have you been burgled? Were the pol…

Started by matt

2 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by matt

New Fund For Neighbourhood Watch

I'm a bit late on this one - just came across the scheme where Neighbourhood Watch schemes across England and Wales can bid for grants wort…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 16, 2009

Salisbury Road on the break - in list again.

There seems to be some organised attempted burglary activity down Salisbury Rd, must have given up on trying the Gardens. They slip the Yal…

Started by Margaret Fowler

6 May 16, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Attempted break-in last night

Hi everyone, I live on Fairfax Road and at about 9pm last night somebody tried to break into our house through our lounge window, which un…

Started by folko ono

9 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Maddy

A message for us all

We had two burglaries over the weekend. One that had been supplied a chubb lock and used it which ended up as an attempted burglary as the…

Started by Harringay SNT

13 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Harringay SNT

Security updates on `Ladder` Roads

Burglary initiative free security upgrades on selected hotspot roads

Started by Harringay SNT

3 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Anette

Tackling burglary in Harringay

Burglaries are on the rise in Haringey with around 10 committed a day and more than 350 homes broken into in the last six weeks. The credi…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 24, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service