Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Last chance - Mosaic Art Class with designer of 'St James Square' Sign

Upcoming Class Make a Mosaic ArtworkSaturday 4th March 2017Methodist Church, 28 Pages Lane, N10 1PP2pm to 6pm Early Bird offer £49 per pers…

Started by Leona Matuszak

0 Feb 28, 2017

Paintings by Andrew Palmer

I am having an exhibition of my paintings at the Ply Gallery, Hornsey Town Hall, London N8 9JJ, from the 9th - 14th March 2017. The Private…

Started by Andrew Palmer

0 Feb 17, 2017

Harringay Ladder Jumble Trail Sunday 19th June

The Harringay Ladder Jumble Trail is back! Do you have lots of stuff you’ve been meaning to get rid of? Or fancy a day out meeting the nei…

Started by Nuala Mai Gathercole Lam

14 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Carla

Ladder artist exhibition in Dalston (08 - 31 July 2016)

I'm having a show of new paintings in a lovely cafe called coffeeismycupoftea, 103b Dalston Lane, E8 1NH. It'd be nice to meet some local p…

Started by David Pitt

0 Jun 14, 2016

Prince Art on Langham

Pegasus has a new piece on Langham Road

Started by EMC2

1 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Exhibition: A Clear View - drawings of Tottenham by Ben Robson

Self-taught artist Ben Robson recently celebrated his 96th birthday. His sketches of Tottenham, beginning over half a century ago, depict…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 4, 2016

Chance to win £1000, £500, £250 in art competition

We are currently running a competition with the Green Party for local artists in Haringey and Enfield to produce a piece of work which show…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Feb 29, 2016

Help Create Art Installation at Hornsey Town Hall!

Hello all - In Hornsey Town Hall, local artist Daniella Bowyer is inviting people of all ages to take part in free fortnightly workshops (S…

Started by Leigh

0 Oct 20, 2015

Exhibition: 'Portraits' by IMPREINT

Opened today the last of a series of exhibitions around the world of the project 'Portraits' by the artist IMPREINT. The project kickstart…

Started by Napsugar Budai

0 Sep 10, 2015

WANTED: Artists easel

My daughter is in need of an artists easel to complete her GCSE art project.  If anyone has one to donate/sell we would love to hear from…

Started by Margaret

6 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by ES123

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service