Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Green' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wood Green Community Market at the Big Green Bookshop today

The monthly Wood Community Community Market is today 10:30 - 1:00 outside the Big Green Bookshop. Come and buy eggs - fresh laid in Noel Pa…

Started by Rachella

4 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by AntK

Awareness of libraries: open letter to the council

Awareness of libraries Can I offer a practical idea to promote the use of libraries? The suggestion is generally applicable, but I do of c…

Started by Clive Carter

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Drinking in streets

Excuse my naivety here, but are there any rules about people drinking in a public street i.e. one that isn't designated as an alcohol-free…

Started by Jen Wallis

12 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by pamish

£1.2m in the pipeline for Harringay.....probably

Tonight I attended a meeting at the Civic Centre run by external consultants and attended by residents groups, councillors traders and Harr…

Started by Hugh

10 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Could Council Operatives work even more intelligently?

STREET signage sometimes arouses discussion, often because there's too much of it. But are signs always placed in the most effective locati…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Sep 28, 2010

SGRA newsletter for Spring published

Neighbouring Stroud Green Residents' Association newsletter for Spring published (attached) Includes information on Stroud Green Library Cr…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Mar 5, 2010

SGRA newsletter: winter

ATTACHED is the latest newsletter of SGRA (the Stroud Green Residents' Association). Amongst other things, it records the display of photog…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Nov 30, 2009

Accident outside The Beaconsfield

There appears to have been a nasty road accident outside The Beaconsfield. Looks like a pedestrian may have been hit by a bus. Green Lanes…

Started by AnnieH

33 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by phippsofacto

Harringay Green Lanes F&D Festival NEEDS YOU - 20th September

Hi All, Three weeks to go - The festival nearly upon us! http://www.harringayfoodfestival.com/ Green Lanes will be closed from Burgoyne R…

Started by Nora Mulready

3 Aug 26, 2009

Newsletter: Stroud Green Residents Association (SGRA)

The Spring issue of the newsletter of SGRA, the Stroud Green Residents Association is now available; thanks go to Marianne Barton for this…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Mar 15, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service