Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,080)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cinema Club: Finsbury Park PictureHouse; THE FALL GUY Tues 7 May; 2:40pm

Cinema Club for the over 60s  The next offering is the film THE FALL GUY at the Finsbury Park PictureHouse at 2:40pm on Tuesday 7 May.  Th…

Started by Cowper

2 May 13
Reply by Cowper

Harringay speedway advertisement at auction

It’s not really clear if this is an original or a repro, or when it might date from if original, but a Harringay Stadium speedway advertise…

Started by Don

0 May 12

IKEA free standing Full Length Mirror IKORNNES for sale £45

IKEA free standing mirror in great condition, £45 Ono  hanging rail at back so extra useful. collection from N4

Started by cosmic

0 May 12

Cycling on the pavement

Since when did it become acceptable to ride a bike on the pavement- over the age of 10? Everyday now I see someone cycling up or down my ro…

Started by Elaine W

14 May 12
Reply by Geraldine

The Swifts Are Back!

First you hear that distinctive scream, you scan the skies, there they are powering through the air. Just like that the sound of summer app…

Started by Liz

2 May 12
Reply by Annie McDonald

Why has work stopped on the West Green Road Council Housing scheme?

Given that we have both a housing and cost of living crisis (and further that Haringey is an unaffordable area to anyone on average or loca…

Started by jp quethiock

60 May 11
Reply by Gordon Farcas

Roofer recommendation

I'd like to highly recommend Lee of LA roofing 07973 738590.  He turned up as promised, surveyed my roof and did the work necessary at a re…

Started by Sue lewis

0 May 10

Painter, decorator, handyman extraordinaire...

Just in case anyone is looking for somebody to spruce up their home, as I was a few months ago, I highly recommend "Russell for Hire". We a…

Started by Jane Roberts

1 May 10
Reply by Claudia Clare

Recommended Bike Mechanic

I cannot recommend Sam’s Mobile Bike Repair highly enough. He lives locally and provides a quick, top quality door to door service for adul…

Started by Elizabeth

1 May 10
Reply by Emma

New coffee shop deli coming uncovers a ghost sign

A new coffee shop/deli is coming in the vacant premises that used to be the Greek super market run by the lovely local character Andreas on…

Started by MattB

0 May 10

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service