Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'restaurant' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome to Alamut, the reworked Swan in Tottenham

Just checked out the newest restaurant (not cafe) in South Tottenham, Alamut. It's the latest incarnation of the old Swan pub, wh…

Started by pamish

12 Aug 23, 2014

Assistant Chef Vacancy at The Step

Assistant Chef – minimum 3 years experience The Step (www.thestep.co.uk) is a bar, cafe & gallery aiming to kick-start the regeneration…

Started by Nell Riches

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Lauren

CHARITY SALSA PARTY!!!! Saturday 13 July!!!

Hi Everyone,  Just a reminder about our Charity Salsa Party next Saturday (13 July)! Come and party with our lovely social group of salsero…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Jul 5, 2013

Great Italian restaurant in Stroud Green

Just wanted to let people know about this fantastic Italian restaurant at 11 Crouch Hill, almost opposite Crouch Hill station - Il Piccolo…

Started by Alison P

4 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Maddy

New restaurant opens, replacing Lavas on Westbury Avenue

Hi For those who have missed the lovely Lavas  that closed sometime ago after a fire (http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/criminal

Started by Hannah Smeaton

1 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Tara-Lee Platt

the Villers

I got this email as I am on the mailing list of The Villers Crouch End: http://www.villiersterracelondon.com/mailshot/101012/index.html It…

Started by Pinenut

0 Oct 10, 2012

The Banc Resturant In West Green Road N15 is looking for local musicians and artsists

“I was in there last night & one of the owners was telling me that they’re looking for musicians to play there at weekends also for l…

Started by clyde

0 Mar 29, 2012

Fogo Vivo - new brazillian place at Green lanes station ... OOPS its shut!

See the Time out Review - very positive. I have to go there perhaps for lunch today. Will report back.

Started by neiltingley

4 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

Restaurant tips

I love the local restaurants on Green Lanes, but there are just so many that I'll never be able to try them all without looking like a beac…

Started by Edd Almond

5 Sep 12, 2007
Reply by Edd Almond

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service