Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'crime' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ARMED ROBBERY ON FERRY LANE ESTATE

Hi all The poor shopkeeper on Ferry Lane Estate was robbed at gun-point. His day's takings were stolen and a necklace and pendent of a cul…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

2 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Burglary today: pet pug dog stolen … (+2 days, recovered!)

I've been asked to repost the following   At 1pm today, Friday, 6th January, a particularly nasty burglary occurred in the basement flat at…

Started by Clive Carter

12 Jan 10, 2012

Doorbell ringing at 2.30am - Salisbury Road

I was woken last night at 2.30am by the upstairs neighbours doorbell ringing - I can faintly hear it in my flat. After that my own doorbell…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Joseph Boyle

Chestnuts Park this morning

Anyone know what happened in Chestnuts Park last night / this morning ?   The area around the northern-most gate on Blackboy Lane was cordo…

Started by h4k

0 Jun 29, 2011

Attack in Harringay Passges

Dear all, Just recently elected as the new Chairman of the Tottenham Conservatives Association, I had the trauma and misfortune Thursday la…

Started by Tim Caines

45 May 2, 2011

Wood Green graffiti

Random question, but does anyone know what the story is behind the sudden appearance of various hand-painted messages around Wood Green, th…

Started by Jen Wallis

4 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by British Transport Police

Beware of scam on Green Lanes/ Manor House tube

My flat mate was just approached by a black man, in his forties, about 5' 11'' at Manor House tube looking for change for £2 coin for a par…

Started by TTTH

11 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by MattB

Incident on Umfreville Road, 8.50 pm Wed 1st March

Hi Just for your information, my sister-in-law was walking up our road from Green Lanes, when 3 young people that were sitting on the low w…

Started by Richard

25 Apr 9, 2010

Something dodgy or just my paranoia?

When I came home today, I was unlocking my front door and noticed a piece of cellotape taped across the join between the door and the frame…

Started by Jen Wallis

4 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by empyrean_aisles

Launch of 'Witness Confident'

Witness Confident is a new charity that wants to take a stand against "the walk-on-by culture that fuels violent crime, feeds fear and frac…

Started by Alison P

0 Sep 28, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service