Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UNED Geografia e Historia spanish books

Hola, since I finished my History and Geography degree in the spanish university (UNED) the books are just getting dusty.  So i sell them.…

Started by Jose Perez

0 Jun 7, 2019

Cake decorating equipment and books to give away

Is anyone in the area interested in cake decorating? I'd like to give away a pile of cake decorating books, both modern and old fashioned o…

Started by Robyn

5 Jan 12, 2019
Reply by Robyn

For sale: set of 11 'Diary of A Wimpy Kid' books and a set of 3 like new Roald Dahl books

Posting on behalf of my daughter who is hoping to raise a little pocket money on these books The Diary of a Wimpy Kid are 5 paperbacks, inc…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 17, 2018

Giving away: Patrick O'Brian "Master and Commander" series

I need to find a new home for a collection of Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin novels. This is a complete set of 20 paperbacks of various a…

Started by Andy Rushton

1 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Andy Rushton

FREE: Programming/web/game dev books

Books to give away, take any or all. Links to Amazon for descriptions. Writing Solid Code - Steve Maguire - 1993 Don't Make Me Think - Ste…

Started by Philippa JM

0 Sep 8, 2017

For Sale: Solid Wooden Bookcase

Solid wooden bookcase, carved detailing. £50 ono - pick up from St Ann's Road. Just selling as no room for it anymore. :( Any questions re…

Started by Kieran

4 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by C A

The Westbury book club

Any book lovers here? Just wanted to let people know that we are starting a new book club which will be meeting at the Westbury pub every t…

Started by Milda Rami

0 Mar 20, 2017

National Bookstart Week 2016 heads under the sea!

BookTrust's annual celebration of sharing stories, books and rhymes will run from 6th -12th June, this year’s theme is “Under the Sea” Stro…

Started by Liz

0 May 27, 2016

Lovely initiative from the Big Green Bookshop

Just seen this story in the publishing trade paper, The Bookseller. The Big Green Bookshop in Wood Green is donating all profits from the s…

Started by MD

0 May 13, 2016

Peter of Park Road N15 Closes Down March

Peter is closing sooner than expected (next week), stuff going fast!

Started by Geoffrey Shorter

2 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Paul Harding

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service