Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'TfL' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oyster phoneline team - as good as M&S

Yesterday I was in Town for a piece of work and half a conference. Very often when I travel now I use my pay-as-you-go Oyster, but since I…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 11, 2009

Design Harringay on to a Tube Poster

Any creatives out there fancy the chance to get themselves some profile, win a prize and get Harringay some profile? TfL are running a com…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Waiting for Godot - and the Wightman Bus

In a recent 'Irish Times' piece columnist Fintan O'Toole slates planned bus service cuts as affecting mainly areas with large numbers of el…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

27 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

Did Anyone Receive an Invitation to This?

Cllr Brian Haley, cabinet member for environment and conservation, and chair of the forum said: “The enthusiastic response to this forum d…

Started by WightmanPaul

18 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Accessing the tube - new map from London Underground

Its not easy getting around the tube if you are disabled, elderly or have small children. LU have produced a new map to show where the more…

Started by Liz

7 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Liz

Bus Stop on Green Lanes Southbound by Hewitt / Allison

People who regularly use the bus stop at the end of Hewitt / Allison may have been frustrated to find that it's been "temporarily" closed f…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Crime on route 29 - on youtube

Found this floating about on the internet, showing crime being committed on our very own no.29 bus route (warning: includes bad language).…

Started by matt

42 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Anette

Constant announcements on buses- noise pollution and Big Brother

I know its all over London now but the last little bit of peace and quiet to be found on the 141 and 341 has gone due to those constant ann…

Started by Ruth

13 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

Temporary Southbound Bus Stop Finally Erected at Allison Road

In line with the promises made by TfL when they closed the Southbound bus stop opposite Hewitt/Allison, a new bus stop has been put in plac…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service