Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '2010 local elections' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 in 4 voters likley to choose different parties in local & general elections

I've been musing for a while now about the likely effect of holding both general and local elctions on the same day. So I was pleased to c…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 29, 2010

Sean Sullivan (Tottenham Conservative) election material

I like to keep myself informed of the policies, etc of the local candidates and opened the recent leaflet delivered on behalf of Sean Sulli…

Started by Yvonne

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Yvonne

Citizens' election scrutiny may come back to haunt winning candidates

There's no question online technology has transformed campaigning and conversation around this election. But transparency and accountabilit…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 28, 2010

A Gift to our Soon-to-be-Elected Counciollors

Hot off the press, your very own new edition Councillor Guide from the I&DeA. The guide explores things new councillors need to know a…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 28, 2010

Winston Mckenzie, UK Independence Candidate in Mayoral Rap Video

We've turned up a video for Tottenham parliamentary candidate Winston Mckenzie (UK Independence Party) from his London mayoral campaign. W…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Liz

Haringey Labour Manifesto

I've finally got my hands on the Labour Party's borough manifesto a week after its launch on Duckett's Common. Thanks to Cllr. Matt Cooke f…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Liz

Is Harringay really "a pocket of relative Tory strength"?

This normally reliable political website is spouting absolute nonsense: "Despite their wipe out on Haringey council there remains a surpri…

Started by Adam

5 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Liz

Green Party Promotional Material - Local Elections 2010

As part of our use of HoL in the 2010 elections, we're upload and asking other people to upload copies of any local party political promoti…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Apr 25, 2010

Interviews with Council Leader Candidates

Leader of the council has always been an influential role. With new powers granted to leaders across the UK, it's about to become even more…

Started by Hugh

8 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

New Council Leader Powers - going too far?

Following the publication of our Council Leader interview videos, local activist Mario Petrou has asked us to publish the following letter…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service