Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,080)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Celebratory car beeping

Just wondered what the celebration is this evening outside along Green Lanes. Lots of car horns beeping. Is it to do with the football or h…

Started by Ruth

3 May 31
Reply by pamish

Lend me strimmer in Harringay for a few hours?

Please can I borrow a garden strimmer on Sunday for a few Hours , I am in Harringay N4 , thank you

Started by jenny

1 May 30
Reply by Heather Herbert

Cinema Club for the over 60s; La Chimera, 2:40pm, Tue 4 June; Finsbury Park PictureHouse

Cinema Club for the over 60s    The next offering is the film LA CHIMERA at the Finsbury Park PictureHouse at 2:40pm on Tuesday 4 June. The…

Started by Cowper

0 May 30

Plants needed for School summer fair

Hello again Harringay Online, I’m heading up the plant stall at my daughter’s school summer fair again (15th June - South Harringay School…

Started by Anna

4 May 30
Reply by LindaS

For Sale Brand New Bath Tap £70 (Victorian style traditional white lever)

Hi there  I am selling a brand new bath tap: https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/chatsworth-1928-traditional-white-lever-bath-filler-tap It…

Started by NikkiS

0 May 30

Michael Donaghy Award

Some of you may remember my late husband Michael Donaghy, a popular poet and teacher, and all round lovely man. He died twenty years ago th…

Started by Maddy

1 May 29
Reply by AnnieH

Lordship Hub Repair Café

We're delighted to invite you to the upcoming Haringey Fixers Repair Café event hosted at Lordship Hub. Event Details: Date: 1st June 2024…

Started by Haringey Fixers

0 May 29

Someone to fit wooden doors

Hello, I'm looking for someone who knows about wood who would be able to fit a couple of wooden doors that I bought in the kitchen. bw Jen…

Started by Jenny

1 May 29
Reply by Hugh

For Sale DYSON DC04 Upright Corded Vaccum Cleaner

In good working condition and does a very good job of "niceing up the area". Had it from new and used weekly. I will put a couple of photos…

Started by tim p

0 May 28

Roofer Recommendations

Hi there, I am looking for reliable roofing company to fix an ongoing leak on our roof.  Lee at LA Roofing has been recommended and will tr…

Started by Angela Thompson

2 May 28
Reply by Angela Thompson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service