Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury park ' (252)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'A working life' profile of a Haringey parks manager

I thought everyone would be interested in this; the focus is on Finsbury Park: A working life: the park manager

Started by linka

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by anne barwick

Festivals of Private Britain: Finsbury Park, the Olympics Legacy

The Festival of Britain in 1951 left the Royal Festival Hall, referred to as one of the finest public buildings in the country.' Photograph…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by David Walton

Litter in Finsbury Park

Picture added by site admin. Orginal from @RichGittens on Twitter   On sunny days, Finsbury Park suddenly becomes covered in litter. This h…

Started by TBD

17 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by TBD

Finsbury Park to benefit from Tri-borough accord; will Harringay and Stroud Green be forgotten?

Finsbury Park, officially in Harringay ward, is set to benefit from an agreement made this week between Haringey Council and its neighbouri…

Started by Hugh

14 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Extending the opening hours of Finsbury Park

This might be of interest. The council will be consulting on extending the opening hours of the park from 14 May to 15 June. See planned co…

Started by Churros

7 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by linka

Consultation on changes to track, gym and tennis facilities and extended opening hours in Finsbury Park

Image from London Heathside   Following various posts on HoL about the Finsbury Park Athletics track, the Council published a new consultat…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by anne barwick

5-a-side plans for Finsbury Park are back on

At the Haringey Friends of Parks Forum on Saturday a paper was presented that stated that plans to create a 5-a-side facility are back on -…

Started by Adam

21 May 8, 2012
Reply by Adam

Can you get compost in Finsbury Park still ?

Boring question, but essential for my flower beds! Does anyone know if / when / how its possible to get compost from Finsbury Park.   thank…

Started by Liza

5 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Lucia

My visit to the Newroz Festival in Finsbury Park

Me and mine walked down to Finsbury Park tube via the Newroz Festival this afternoon. I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Earlier in the we…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Suze

Jamaica Village, consultation on details, closes 29th February

From David Schmitz, Liberal Democrat Councillor for Harringay Ward:   Although the agreement between the Council and the organisers for the…

Started by David Schmitz

13 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by anne barwick

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service