Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury park ' (252)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stone Roses Concert to Close Tube Early this Weekend

Be prepared for a little local disruption from The Stone Roses Concert in Finsbury Park this weekend.  Manor House tube will be exit onl…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Parking arrangements for the Stone Roses concert this weekend in Finsbury Park

To compliment Hugh's post about all the transport disruptions, including the underground arrangements I thought this would be useful for re…

Started by Karen Alexander

20 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Stan

Finsbury Park Lake Sunset

I snapped this one on the way home the other day and since it seems to have been pretty popular on our Facebook page, I thought I'd share…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Marek

Finsbury Park to host more events to help plug budget holes

Photo: Joseph Mohan With Haringey facing cuts to its budget of more than £144million over the six years to 2016,  it's of little surprise…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Finsbury Park - blocked drain by road barrier near New River

The drain in the road gutter has been blocked for at least two years (South side of road). The drain on the opposite side (North) is free -…

Started by Rick

42 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Welcome Signs of Spring

Photo: Hugh   In Finsbury Park today - a steely cold day, but spring is doing it's early best!  

Started by Hugh

5 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Kamila

Haringey Council planning to increase number of Finsbury Park concerts

Just wanted to alert residents to the fact that Haringey Council are planning to increase the number of Finsbury Park concerts. The proposa…

Started by Karen Alexander

5 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Andy H

Finsbury Park Sports Clubs Edging towards Deal to run Sports in Park

Plans to allow an organisation of local sports groups to run sports facilities at Finsbury Park have come a step closer. Haringey Council’…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 16, 2012

The Stone Roses to play Finsbury Park

They're playing two nights next Summer - on June 7 and 8, tickets on sale this Friday from 9.30am. Full details on NME.com

Started by AntK

12 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Sharon

Finsbury Park Athletics Track- Consultation Results 2012

Apologies if this was flagged earlier on HoL, but thought it worthwhile to keep up interest in  future prospects for the track, and mome…

Started by matthew cuthbert

3 Oct 9, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service