Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'illegal conversion' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

At Last! An illegal conversion finally brought to book!!

I am delighted to be able to finally report success in my ongoing battle over the illegal conversion at 54 Effingham Road. It converted in…

Started by Stuart

11 Jan 21, 2010

274 Wightman Rd - Response from Haringey Council

I have today recieved a response from Haringey Council about the above property. I contacted the Director of Urban Environment having seen…

Started by Office of David Lammy MP

4 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Stuart

Planning Inspectorate Decision - 66 Wightman Rd [10 flat conversion]

Appeal against Haringey Council Enforcement notice by: Mrs S Lambrou 85 Munster Gardens, Palmers Green, London LONDON N13 5DU Not upheld -…

Started by WightmanPaul

13 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by VIX

what exactly do COL's get granted for?

Can anyone tell me what a COL [certificate of lawfulness] can be applied for and used for? Ive just found one being granted for a garage co…

Started by VIX

0 Sep 21, 2009

Haringey 3rd highest loss of houses from conversion to flats over last four years

Whilst my interpretation of this data needs checking, the Focus on London report, appears to show that Haringey is experiencing some of the…

Started by Hugh

30 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Liz

Another HMO applies for certificate of lawfulness. Please object!

Another Ladder house has been illegally converted. This one at 72 Seymour Road has gone from 2 flats to 4. It was done very quietly, as non…

Started by Anette

27 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Anette

Council tax payments and HMOs / illegal conversions

I have done a bit of snooping around online, as I do. What I found is puzzling me. The HMO opposite me was down in this register of council…

Started by Anette

0 Apr 29, 2008

Building work - top of Seymour Road

I have noticed a new building under construction at the top of Seymour Road. It's right next to no. 2, so not sure what the address would b…

Started by Anette

4 Apr 23, 2008

Update on Conversion of Flats to Houses on the Ladder

Following site member Dominic Rogers' recent question and my post on the conversion issue last week, the picture of the situation on this i…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 9, 2007
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service