Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Park' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fairland Park Easter Egg hunt, this Sunday, 11am to 12:30pm. Free!

Come along to the Fairland Park Easter Egg hunt, this Sunday, 11am till we run out of eggs or o 12:30pm or so. Hunt around for mini egg nes…

Started by Friends of Fairland Park

1 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Friends of Fairland Park

Urgent: Local dog- walker(s) appears to have bitten off more than they can chew - do you recognise these dogs?

Just how many dogs can be safely walked by one person at a time? Some dog walkers seem to have no upper limit-- I have spotted one with t…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

Up the Junction

It is great to see the pedestrian crossing at the West Gate of Finsbury Park being used as a safe route for commuters to Finsbury Park stat…

Started by matthew cuthbert

4 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by John D

BFI film archive now searchable by postcode & map

The BFI have produced an interactive film map that allows you to search by postcode & see what films they have in the archive. - articl…

Started by michaelw

1 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by michaelw

CANCELED: Fairland Park - FREE - open air concert this Saturday!

************** CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER *********** Don't forget its the Fairland Park Classical Spectacular this Saturday afternoon / e…

6 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by John D

Finsbury Park children's playground

Jumping on the ever popular Finsbury Park thread bandwagon, I thought I'd mention that whilst at the playground by Finsbury Park Cafe I ask…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

9 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Burgoyne Bec

Fairland Park movies - this Saturday!

Don't forget its the movies at Fairland Park this Saturday, see the web page for details. Looks like the weather might be ok for them now t…

0 Sep 10, 2015

One bedroom flat to rent

Flat to rent in the Bowes Park area. One double bedroom flat on the 2F of a Victorian conversion (£1100 pcm) close to Bowes Park and Bounds…

Started by Helen Myers

2 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Helen Myers

Avoidable Threat to the Parkland Walk Nature Reserve. - Please sign

Please Sign this Petition (click here) to Reject planning application HGY/2015/1539 - a construction Management Plan for 3 Francis Place, H…

Started by Stephen Middleton

4 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by JoeW

Calling all Park Road sunbathers and lido users

Hi there, I'm doing a bit of research about summertime and sunbathing music. i.e. getting people to quote their favourite tune, tunes or al…

Started by Jessica Houghton

19 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Clare Heal

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service